Alive and Well!

chrisprickett

I've gotten a few emails from TIJ members asking if I'm still alive. Last I checked, yes.

I used to be a regular, but the last six months or so, I've been MIA. All is going very well, just been busy being a "manager" and raising a wife and three kids. I've also been working on a couple projects related to my neverending pursuit of fame, fortune and early retirement. Hope to have some good news on that in the coming months...

Happy Father's Day to all!

Hi Chris,

It's very good to hear from you again. Scott W. hasn't been here much either. I kind of missed the friendly sparring between you two. Have you been giving him such a run for his money in your market that both of you were too busy to stop in?

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Those new Maytag washers come in nice boxes. They have a double layer of cardboard for the top, so you just need a few newspapers and the top works as a bed! Fairly weatherproof, but not too good in high winds. My family and me spent a summer in one a few years back. Snuggled up to the dumpster and quite close to the Red Lobster back door buffet.

Originally posted by kurt

Fame, fortune, early retirement? Got any good ideas?

You missed your chance to impregnate Anna Nicole. I hear Paris is still single [:-crazy]

What about this one...

I got a call from an old friend that I have not talked to in many years and he said that he knew I would be interested in an honest way to make a lot of easy money. It took him about 15 minutes of discussion before he admitted that it was a multi-level marketing program that required me to purchase samples to sell in order to get rich.

I told him that I don't like to mix business with friendship. He told me that I don't have to be his friend. I Hung up.

Next idea please

The number one way to get rich fast - Open a home inspector school that would cut down on the lengthy time it now takes to be certified. Cut the 5day korse down to tu deys and add a gold embossed label that reads "CMI". That way it could mean: Certified Master Inspector, Certified Mold Inspector, Can't Make It, etc.....

Anyway, glad to see Chris is back onboard! Scott likely lost so much weight he blew away!

I haven't heard anything about the lovely Ms. Prickett calling around offering to sell inspection tools cheap, so I knew you weren't dead. No rest for the weary, eh Brother P? [:-crazy][-crzwom]

For my retirement I plan to move in on my kids and become a burden. Payback time! [:-drool]

Hey! I think my Depends is full again!!!

Brian G.

Tis the Season to be Busy [:-tophat]