Michigan inspectors

Jesse,

Try Deryck Gruber in South Haven. If he can't, he will know someone. That area is rather eclectic for inspection standards. He is an ASHI member so you can find him on www.ASHI.com find an inspector. He is a good guy. I think his cell is 269-637-2785.

We are so slow that one of our guys could go, but the cost might be a little high!

We were in jail together.

Actually, I guess I've known him since he started and admired his honesty as a newer inspector. He is quite skilled now and has a love of education.

Spent a little time with him in New Orleans and nearly had to ask him to help me keep Brian G and Phillip S in line down in the French Quarter!

Originally posted by Les

We were in jail together.

Actually, I guess I've known him since he started and admired his honesty as a newer inspector. He is quite skilled now and has a love of education.

Spent a little time with him in New Orleans and nearly had to ask him to help me keep Brian G and Phillip S in line down in the French Quarter!

Les, I did not see you in the French Quarter! Where were you hiding at?