Jump to content

Crack Repair

Recommended Posts

If it's for seepage only, I swear by hydrophobic polyurethane. Although I usually use it when "stopping" a crack from the inside. When applied to the center of the wall/crack, it is drawn towards and activated by water. It swells and forms a water tight gasket.

I have watched it stop running water in a matter of moments.

If you have good/clean access from the outside and can get at the entire crack, a membrane and proper waterproofing cement is fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...