Request for Peer Review

Good evening gentlemen,

This is a request I have had on my mind for some time; however, have not had the guts to ask. I am looking for a well seasoned inspector who would be willing to review and give some honest feed back and constructive criticism on a narrative style report with embedded photos. The report is a warranty inspection for a three year home, and has been completed as a normal inspection report. At this time I do not want to upload the report for all to see and can provide the report in either a word doc or a PDF.

Thank you in advance for reading and replying.

Bryan

Good evening gentlemen,

This is a request I have had on my mind for some time; however, have not had the guts to ask. I am looking for a well seasoned inspector who would be willing to review and give some honest feed back and constructive criticism on a narrative style report with embedded photos. The report is a warranty inspection for a three year home, and has been completed as a normal inspection report. At this time I do not want to upload the report for all to see and can provide the report in either a word doc or a PDF.

Thank you in advance for reading and replying.

Bryan

If you send it to me in Word I'll be happy to review it. I usually only review the first few sections because my notes become repetitive after that.

jim@benchmarkinspections.com

- Jim Katen, Oregon