Jeez, As If We Didn't Have Enough to Think About!

hausdok

Saw a news short the other day about a company that's building huge underground bunkers out in Death Valley or someplace like that, which are going to be like whole self-contained underground towns stocked with about six months worth of water and supplies. People are signing up for them and paying cash I guess, 'cuz folks are having a bad feeling about "what's" coming but really don't know what the "what" is.

They're going to be exclusively for those that can afford them; so the average Snuffy will be left outside banging on the door while they are underground living in what will be the equivalent of a luxurious underground hotel that they can't leave for about six months that will be complete with every kind of convenience and comfort one can imagine.

I'll probably build a ring out of conexes and get a bunch of ragged Aussies and one guy with a limp and a squinty eye, a sawed-off shotgun and a booby-trapped souped up black sedan to help me defend it.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

"I'll probably build a ring out of conexes and get a bunch of ragged Aussies and one guy with a limp and a squinty eye, a sawed-off shotgun and a booby-trapped souped up black sedan to help me defend it.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike"

Mike, I am looking for decent work. I believe I'm qualified.

You watch Fox news? I've lost all respect for you.

Suit yourself, I prefer my news to be entertaining so that it keeps my attention; otherwise I doze off and have no idea what's happening in the world beyond the funny pages in the local paper.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I don't get it. On Stargate, they always predict solar flares down to the millisecond and use them to open worm holes for time travel. How is it that the Syfy channel can have better technology than the government?

This is all back asswards.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I don't get it. On Stargate, they always predict solar flares down to the millisecond and use them to open worm holes for time travel. How is it that the Syfy channel can have better technology than the government?

This is all back asswards.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

They have Samantha, we don't.