Hardwood Flooring

hausdok

I've seen that guy's finished work a few times!

Gee, I wish I had a camcorder 30 years ago. I can't tell you how much fun it is to stand on a rotary floor buffer, (like you were on a Segway), and pull the trigger switch. The tricky part is not getting hurt when the cord wraps around you. Oh, the fun we had during those all night floor refinishing parties back when I worked for a department store chain.

Those were the days when I'd bring my Honda CX500 into their Easton store and ride it around inside, using the freight elevator to get to different floors. I never did get up the nerve (or the stupidity) to take it up the escalator.

Gee, I wish I had a camcorder 30 years ago. I can't tell you how much fun it is to stand on a rotary floor buffer, (like you were on a Segway), and pull the trigger switch. The tricky part is not getting hurt when the cord wraps around you. Oh, the fun we had during those all night floor refinishing parties back when I worked for a department store chain.

Did you see the news tonight? The guy who invented the Segway, drove one off a cliff and died yesterday. Stick with the buffer.

• 2 years later...

I've seen that guy's finished work a few times!

Those were the days when I'd bring my Honda CX500 into their Easton store and ride it around inside, using the freight elevator to get to different floors. I never did get up the nerve (or the stupidity) to take it up the escalator.

Oh Joe,

The days before camera's where everywhere; that was some crazy times.

I think I'll take that clip of the floor job with me to jobs and show it to everyone who asks me "Can I fix that myself?". Sure, no problem.

• 2 weeks later...