Certified Home Inspector

Bob is a licensed home inspector and certified member of American society of home inspectors. He is the best independent home inspector of Maryland.

Bob is pledged to provide professional home inspections and licensed home inspection services to his clients. Specializing in Plumbing systems, Heating systems, Cooling systems, Electrical systems, Private septic systems, Fireplaces, Insects & Vermin and Roofs.

Link deleted

Hey Bob,

What the hell are you doing? this kind of crap is considered to be pretty unprofessional. I've removed the link from your post. You want to contribute something to one of the discussions and have your link on your signature, fine; but if you want to drop links, do it someplace else.

By the way, got anything to prove that you're the best independent inspector in Maryland? Jeesh.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I doubt that it's Bob. Probably hired someone like "Main Street Host Scam" to do SEO for him. It's a common one running around.

Hi Erby,

I understand that; but if he did, and he's not monitoring what kind of crap they are tossing around, and where, he's just as responsible for it as they are.

I don't mind seeing glowing endorsements on someone's own site whatever the business is; hell, I expect it. But to distribute this kind if drivel far and wide on others' sites? He should be ashamed of himself.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Well, it is kinda cool that we got to rub elbows with the "best independent home inspector of Maryland". I mean how often does an opportunity like that come up? Um, if he's "of" Maryland, does that mean he's no longer in Maryland? And, can John Dirk Jr. settle with being the second best independent home inspector of Maryland.

<<<<< biting tongue..otherwise, 2nd best aint bad...

You know, John, marketing is a funny thing - the way folks choose to do it.

There used to be a home inspector in our local ASHI Chapter that blatantly marketed himself as the best inspection service in Richmond, based upon the fact that he was an "Engineer" (although he didn't mention that he was a civil engineer - not a structural engineer). It was rather annoying and frustrating to go to shows and listen to him peddle that crap right beside you. If he had claimed that he was offering another qualified dimension or level to his service, I could have tipped my hat to him. No one could dispute that fact, but he chose to suggest that anyone that didn't choose him was getting an inferior inspector and service, which I found to be a foul.

As usual, the chickens finally came home to roost and justice was apparently served: he's out of business and working a 9 - 5 job, while most of the "Old Guard" home inspectors are hanging in there chugging along.