Todays Inspection

Blame it on my immaturity, but the Ferrari is decidedly more interesting than the chimney pots.

I was once in a house that had a Lamborghini in the garage. The windows were rolled down, and I wanted sooo badly to slip behind the wheel and just sit there for a minute or two. I probably would have, but I was afraid the alarm had been set, and didn't want to explain myself to a neighbor.

Stacking cars is actually a great idea if you can't build the extra square footage. But I have no idea what the cost involved would be. Many NYC parking lots use the two stack systems. The house in Florida has a climate controlled garage that holds 27 cars. Just in case you have that many.

Somewhere in here is a video of a parking garage in Germany that looks like a giant soda machine. Customer walks in, puts a parking ticket in a slot and then waits for the building to find the car, shuffle it to the front and drop it down (or bring it up?) an elevator to where the client is. Holds many hundreds of cars.

I watched John's video. Wretched excess; I don't understand why someone would need, or even want, all the "stuff" thats in that house. OK, maybe I'd want the car collection and the cool garage; but the rest of it? Yuck! Some folks have more money than brains.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Somewhere in here is a video of a parking garage in Germany that looks like a giant soda machine. Customer walks in, puts a parking ticket in a slot and then waits for the building to find the car, shuffle it to the front and drop it down (or bring it up?) an elevator to where the client is. Holds many hundreds of cars.

I watched John's video. Wretched excess; I don't understand why someone would need, or even want, all the "stuff" thats in that house. OK, maybe I'd want the car collection and the cool garage; but the rest of it? Yuck! Some folks have more money than brains.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

You may have a point. The latest word is that they are getting a divorce. I am told that the husband is the guy who invented the bar code but I do not have any evidence. The house is at the one mile turn of our two mile beach walk. There is no other property within five miles that is even worth ten percent of this house. But, as I said before, it's nice to have money.