Shameless Request

I'm trying to get more (free) storage space on my SugarSync account and referring "friends" helps achieve this.

If you're not familiar, SugarSync is a syncing application that always keeps your computers (and mobile devices) always in sync with one another.

I can post up at a coffee shop, fire the laptop, start an inspection report, and by the time I get back to the home office the report is synced to the desktop where I can finish. It also syncs all my photos, videos, etc. The only limit is how much storage space I pay for.

It also serves basically as an offsite data backup system.

You must use this referral link uniquely tied to my account for it to work:

https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=c ... n=referral

You will be asked to sign up for a free 5gb account. By doing that, we will both get 500mb of free storage.

If you open a 30gb account, we will both get 10gb additional free space (only after the 30 day trial period has ended).

My email just in case: randy@thecompleteinspection.com

I can't test the system to see how easy it is, because it won't let me setup a "dummy" account. Hopefully, it's not too painless.

Post here if you'd like so I can answer any questions.

SugarSync is really, really cool. It's worth the money.

But, not if you work with large database files that take a long time to upload. It can completely screw up your files because you have a bunch of relations all looking for something that's not synced.

So, I gave up my account.....can't use me. Sorry.