Artography - More Train Pics

Thanks for your comments.

I'm headed in the morning to northern Wisconsin for some much needed R and R. I hope to come back with a picture of a muskie or two.

Too warm; muskie are deep and inactive. 'Course, you could alway go to the Flame Inn and take picts of the ones on the walls. . .

Jerry, we had exceptional muskie fishing and boated 11 in 2.5 days. Wolf Lake, Boulder Junction, WI. Try the Mepp's Marabou black and silver. It was the hot lure.

Thanks for your comments.

I'm headed in the morning to northern Wisconsin for some much needed R and R. I hope to come back with a picture of a muskie or two.

Too warm; muskie are deep and inactive. 'Course, you could alway go to the Flame Inn and take picts of the ones on the walls. . .

Jerry, we had exceptional muskie fishing and boated 11 in 2.5 days. Wolf Lake, Boulder Junction, WI. Try the Mepp's Marabou black and silver. It was the hot lure.

That's a rare couple days; way cool. I've been fishing muskie for 30 years, and only twice did I hit them like that. Good for you.

Pictures? This one is on my office wall opposite my cool old house painting. Four feet of a tiger. . .

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012828105114_Fish.jpg

51.42?KB

48". Whoa. I'll bet you soiled yourself.

Our biggest was 36". I only caught one but it was still sweet. Many a trip I have come home with zero.

Here is my catch. 34" of twisted fury. I lost control of the fish in the boat and the damn thing bit me in the leg.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201282913385_tij%20mike.jpg

35.49 KB

This was the big one. I couldn't get a model release so I had to blur out my buddy's face. Or he told his wife he was on a business trip.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012829133959_tij%20john.jpg

64.89 KB