Jump to content

What are these fittings?


Recommended Posts

I found these 90 degree fittings today on a replacement water heater which was installed earlier this year. They were crimped on, and rather crudely at that. They didn't leak but the overall install didn't look likely to have been done by a pro. The fittings were used on inlet and outlet lines as well as the TPR drain. Ten minutes on Google and I can't find out what they are. Anyone know? And are they done properly?

Click to Enlarge

31.99 KB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...