Marketing to Realtors.

Reality

In this city, there's a free book called "The Real Estate Book." It's probably in other areas of the country. Many realtor and real estate company e-mail addresses are shown. How successful do you think it would be to send e-mails out advertising a HI business? I hate spam. Do you think they would hate these messages?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing it for about 4 years. Only 2 times has anyone asked to be removed. When I meet people, they often refer to me as "the guy in my inbox". Recently, while working as a disaster contract inspector for FEMA, I put together some "Letters from the Field" and my wife sent them to my "list".

Email seems to keep my name out there. Costs about 15 minutes of my time each month.

Only send info people could use!

Works for me.

PWC

Originally posted by PWCameron

I've been doing it for about 4 years. Only 2 times has anyone asked to be removed. When I meet people, they often refer to me as "the guy in my inbox". Recently, while working as a disaster contract inspector for FEMA, I put together some "Letters from the Field" and my wife sent them to my "list".

Email seems to keep my name out there. Costs about 15 minutes of my time each month.

Only send info people could use!

Works for me.

PWC

I think that says alot for "regional marketing". What works in Rochchester MN, may not work in Phoenix, AZ. Marketing is definitely more of an art than science.