Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Light over sink. Sniff lights up when light on or off when touching metal above bulb. Lights up when light on and touching the pull chain. Light working off wall switch also. Whatcha think?

Click to Enlarge
tn_201611420443_A.jpg

25.64 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_20161142053_B.jpg

63.57 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_201611420522_C.jpg

56.03 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_201611420548_D.jpg

23.04 KB

Lots of non grounded wiring in this unit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be a shock hazard but it could be just a little capacitive coupling too, which is unlikely to shock enough to feel anything. Them sniffers are so sensitive, they can mislead. Carry a squiggy alongside the sniffer.

Marc

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...