Another Clinton Election Bombshell

I certainly don't have an NYT account and it came up for me just fine. . .

If you read the article carefully, something is missing. This paragraph, in particular, raises more questions than it answers:

"Mr. Maskiell (the building inspector) told The Journal News that architects or contractors usually came by to file paperwork, but that homeowners were required to sign permit applications."

I certainly don't have an NYT account and it came up for me just fine. . .

If you read the article carefully, something is missing. This paragraph, in particular, raises more questions than it answers:

"Mr. Maskiell (the building inspector) told The Journal News that architects or contractors usually came by to file paperwork, but that homeowners were required to sign permit applications."

In our jurisdiction, the architect or contractor files all the paperwork, and included in that will be a form signed by the owner stating that the contractor has their authorization.

I am not surprised by the zoning violations that are also mentioned in the article. An area of single family homes is going to be overwhelmed by the number of vehicles and transient residents (secret service agents) using the property.