Come to our free internet marketing teleseminar !

Hello Home Inspectors!

I have made too-many-to-count mistakes when it comes to on-line marketing. A website can be a powerful tool for growing your business...IF you can make your way around the wierd concepts: html, SEO, blogging, auto-responders, and - gasp! - SPAM? What do those things MEAN? This Teleseminar will help you get savvy FAST so that you can use the internet to BOOM your business!

Join me for this month's HOT HOT HOT Teleseminar Topic: How to get FOUND in the infinite internet - a bare bones basics approach to Website Marketing

My Guest Star is Amanda Stewart of www.6thsensedesign.com

Amanda has helped me get a grip on expanding my internet business and can help you learn the bare bones basics!

The Teleseminar Date is Tuesday, August, 21st at

1:00 pm Pacific Time

2:00 pm Mountain Time

3:00 pm Central Time

4:00 pm Eastern Time

And...GREAT NEWS. I have made the sign up process for this FREE Teleseminar soooo much easier. Just click here for the sign up form.

http://www.barebonesbiz.com/teleconference_series.html

"See" you at the Teleseminar!

xox$, Ellen www.barebonesbiz.com

Ellen RohrBare Bones Biz, Inc.

www.barebonesbiz.com

3120 S. Know It All Lane

Rogersville, MO 65742

417.753.1111 phone

417.753.3685 fax

contact@barebonesbiz.com

Originally posted by hausdok

Hi All,

If any of you can find time for this, you should check it out. Ellen has been working with plumbers and HVAC types for years and many of them swear by her methods.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Unfortunately, I'm already booked at that time. If I'd had more notice, I could have cleared my schedule for that afternoon.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Originally posted by Jim Katen

Unfortunately, I'm already booked at that time. If I'd had more notice, I could have cleared my schedule for that afternoon.

Scrolling down the page, I noticed that some previous Teleseminars are available through podcasts. Maybe this one will made available too.

http://www.barebonesbiz.com/teleconference_series.html

You know, Guys,

If you can't participate, you don't have to wait for one of Ellen's teleconferences to ask her questions. She subscribes to this thread. If you have questions about finances, marketing, taxes, etc., post them here and she'll answer them for you. That's why she's got this column here.

Also, she's a business coach. If your company is in trouble financially, she can work one-on-one with you to help you straighten out your finances and get on the right financial course again.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Home Inspectors!

Join me for this month's RED HOT Teleseminar Topic: A FRESH Approach to Customer Appreciation - a Bare Bones system for showing your customers you LOVE them!

We all want to be LOVED. Think about all the wonderful opportunities you have because your customers loved you enough to buy from you. When you show them you love them - even AFTER the sale is complete - you set the stage for a lifetime relationship...and more SALES.

My Guest Star - Lori Saitz of www.zenrabbitbc.com

Lori is a fireball! I love her energy and enthusiasm. She will share a simple approach to consistent customer love and care. This is a great way to differentiate yourself from your love-'em-and-leave-'em competitors. Love makes the world go 'round...and the cash register RING.

The Teleseminar Date is Wednesday, September 19th at1:00 pm Pacific Time2:00 pm Mountain Time 3:00 pm Central Time 4:00 pm Eastern Time

Bring your customer care questions! We'll put Lori on the spot to share real world tips in real time. :)

And...some GREAT NEWS. I have made the sign up process for this FREE Teleseminar soooo much easier. Just click here for the sign up form.

"See" you at the Teleseminar!

xox$, Ellen

Ellen Rohr

Bare Bones Biz, Inc.

www.barebonesbiz.com

3120 S. Know It All Lane

Rogersville, MO 65742

417.753.1111 phone

417.753.3685 fax

contact@barebonesbiz.com