links in report

Yes.

EPA - asbestos, lead and mold stuff

Caoimhín P. Connell's site - reasonable info. about mold

Dan Friedman's site, Inspect-NY - aluminum wiring, FPE panels

Weyerhaeuser or LP - class action lawsuit stuff (BTW, can anybody spell Weyerhaueser correctly? Without spell-checker?)

There's probably more, I just can't think of them right now.

Weyerhaeuser or LP - class action lawsuit stuff (BTW, can anybody spell Weyerhaueser correctly? Without spell-checker?)

I had to add it to my dictionary as well. BTW, you spelled it correctly the first time.

I have links on my website to the places I like to to send clients. That way I can direct them to me for further info. It builds traffic and I can always remember my URL.

Originally posted by Chad Fabry

I have links on my website to the places I like to to send clients. That way I can direct them to me for further info. It builds traffic and I can always remember my URL.

Good tip Chad. That's something I plan to do when I get my website up.

BTW, I need to add Fabry to my spell checker. It keeps suggesting that I replace it with 'fairy'. [:-slaphap I always click 'ignore', but one of these days...

Originally posted by AHI

For those of you that produce and deliver reports via computer, do you ever insert hyperlinks into the report to direct the reader to further explanation or information?

Each of my reports has 1 to as many as 4 links to useful information. The links are often to web sites describing specific, proper repair methods for an issue identified in the report.