Report Submitted For Critique

Somebody, and I won't mention who, uses a program other than Word that creates equally sized text boxes right beside the photos and it looks pretty groov-o. I might be able to do the same thing with Excel, but haven't taken the time to try yet.

Ooooooops, Kurt here............

I thought I was responding to your post, and instead goofed it up and now I don't know how to change it back!

Moderator Kurt screwed up........

Somebody, and I won't mention who, uses a program other than Word that creates equally sized text boxes right beside the photos and it looks pretty groov-o. I might be able to do the same thing with Excel, but haven't taken the time to try yet.

Looks like you've given the Devwave folks a mark to strive for.

OT - OF!!!

M.

John, buy the Picture Drop for Word software from DevWave, it'll do exactly what you want. I drop photos into Word docs all the time. It takes about 30 seconds.

Thread drift. . .

I've tried Picture Drop, but it takes way longer than 30 seconds. Something must be wrong with my machine?

Mike Brown?

For someone that can not type well, you may want to look into voice recognition software: http://www.reviewcentre.com/products2027.html

I have no experience with this stuff; I started out typing back in grade school. I know some gentleman on this forum have discussed this software recently. Any of you guys think that this may help this particular report writer?