Baby Sitting Pets on a Home Inspection

Good article, I hate it when they leave cats and dogs in the home loose. Had a townhome where the owner had tied his pit bull to the column in the center of the basement, but the dog had enough leash to keep me from going all the way around the basement. Never even got near the water heater. My client wanted me to come back - for free of course. Charlie

I've got an agent I work with who is deathly afraid of cats of all things. A couple of years ago I saw him scream like a little girl when a cat walked up behind him and rubbed against his leg. On inspections, he has me round up the inside cats and lock them up before he'll go into the place.

About 2 weeks ago, he gave me the key out of the lock box and jumped back into his car until I confirmed that the cat was safely locked away in a bedroom. I think he was worried that the cat might come running outside when I opened the front door.

Friggin' hilarious.

I've got an agent I work with who is deathly afraid of cats of all things. A couple of years ago I saw him scream like a little girl when a cat walked up behind him and rubbed against his leg. On inspections, he has me round up the inside cats and lock them up before he'll go into the place.

About 2 weeks ago, he gave me the key out of the lock box and jumped back into his car until I confirmed that the cat was safely locked away in a bedroom. I think he was worried that the cat might come running outside when I opened the front door.

Friggin' hilarious.

I've met a few people like that. The odd thing is that cats seem to be drawn to these people. You could have a room full of 20 people, and the cat will ignore every other person and walk straight up to the one person who has an irrational fear of cats.

Which supports my theory that cats are inherently evil creatures. I've long suspected that they're actually an alien race who came to Earth in order to conquer it, but who were just too lazy to actually carry out the plan.

Yeah I had a lady come out on my arrival to get her Blue Goose, who stood about even with my driver side window and did not look friendly.

She put him in the pen with the big rooster and warned me that the goose would not tolerate much passage of time cause the rooster just hates the goose.

I made a mental note.