Biz

Jerry Simon

I'm taking a stream and river restoration course, learning a bunch of new words and concepts and meeting people waaayyy outside (outside means "wow, these people are smart") of my normal social and professional circles. Today we're building bendway weirs and imbricated riffles.

I almost didn't sign up because I thought I'd lose too much work but it turns out that nobody wanted me to work anyway.

So, here I am learning something that'll never make me money while I'm not making money. I'm pretty sure it's not a good financial plan.

Your timing is impeccable Chad - I hear the South calling again.

Chad is not telling us what he is really up to, I Google-ed "imbricated riffles" and got this;Method and apparatus for defeating ballistic projectiles. I think he's learning to deflect harsh criticism from agents and come back with his own sharp retort.

From his many post, I thought he was already good at that art form.

Ezra Malernee

Canton, Ohio

P.S., I'm setting here feeling like the ugliest girl in the senior class, just before the Prom, waiting for the phone to ring.