Sounds interesting.

Yeah,

I've been following this one for about three weeks now. I'd sure like to see what the spore counts and species are for the types of mold that she says she's been exposed to; so I could compare it to the average spore count per species we have in the air everybody breathes 24/7/365 out here. If the count were less or comparable to what everyone here in the western corridor breathes every day all day, I wonder how her lawyer and allergist would explain it away?

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I haven't seen this one posted on here. 3 million.....

The 3 mill is for lost revenue if her voice gets moldy. [:)]

If someone is that sensitive to mould, don't you think they'd get a real mold inspection done, instead of just an HI? And why did it take 3 years for them to see something the HI was supposed to find in one afternoon visit?

Yeah,

I've been following this one for about three weeks now. I'd sure like to see what the spore counts and species are for the types of mold that she says she's been exposed to; so I could compare it to the average spore count per species we have in the air everybody breathes 24/7/365 out here. If the count were less or comparable to what everyone here in the western corridor breathes every day all day, I wonder how her lawyer and allergist would explain it away?

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Not one word of what you typed matters in lawsuits like this one.

Yeah,

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

The case will certainly be educational to follow. I sure hope that, in the end, whatever seems realistic and fair is what happens. It would be nice if fact gets separated from fiction and it doesn't become a matter of the best BSer wins.

Yeah,

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

The case will certainly be educational to follow. I sure hope that, in the end, whatever seems realistic and fair is what happens. It would be nice if fact gets separated from fiction and it doesn't become a matter of the best BSer wins.
BS has nothing to do with it; if you have enough money to keep paying a lawyer, you can usually grind the other side down even if you aren't right.

When's the last time you heard about a poor person suing someone for mold exposure? Go to the poor part of town and start going through apartment buildings and you'll find building after building with mold growing and people completely oblivious to it.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Yeah,

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

BS has nothing to do with it; if you have enough money to keep paying a lawyer, you can usually grind the other side down even if you aren't right.

When's the last time you heard about a poor person suing someone for mold exposure? Go to the poor part of town and start going through apartment buildings and you'll find building after building with mold growing and people completely oblivious to it.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Oh, I whole-heartedly agree. I started to say something smart, like "The rich get richer.", because you're absolutely right. It's sickening.

You want to think that the court system is where justice is found, but it often isn't, which isn't very consoling.