Not only that, but I'm not in the "Peace of Mind" business, I'm in the truth-telling business. Sometimes what I have to say gives people peace of mind, sometimes I put their knickers in a twist. Adsvertising that you provide "peace of mind" makes you sound like a real estate transaction facilitator to me.

You guys are reading it all wrong!! The inspector is providing a "piece of (their) mind. After 87 inspections, the inspector is renewed by attendance at a seminar or meeting by a national association of home inspectors! One time I was almost done with an inspection and found out I had no piece to give and couldn't charge the customer.

Geez Chad, I hope that wasn't on my site. I have a lot of misspelled words, change them when I find them but it's like proofing your own reports. Many times you know what it's suppose to say and you eyes deceive you but it jumps out at the next person who reads it.