Garage Door Help

My garage door leaks a small bit under the door in heavy rain. The drainage is not ideal, and I have about a 3-4 section that allows water to pass under the weather stripping. There is a small low spot in the concrete at this point.

Does anyone have a clever way to "puff" up the seal on the bottom of the door to help deflect some of the water. I know I'll never stop it completely without cutting a drain tile in front of the door, but if I could cut it by 75% or so I could live with that.

I'm thinking slipping a few pieces of large backer rod in the end, but wanted to get a few more ideas from you guys.

The rubber an the bottom of the door is called an astragal, and it does come in a variety of widths. Bring a sample of yours when you go shopping for a new one, there are a dozen different retainer designs.

If the concrete is less than uniform backer rod, or pipe insulation, or an old garden hose will help the astragal follow the contours. There is also a rubber sill dam, Storm Shield is one brand, that can be glued to the floor to help if there is a negative grade issue.

The rubber an the bottom of the door is called an astragal, and it does come in a variety of widths. Bring a sample of yours when you go shopping for a new one, there are a dozen different retainer designs.

If the concrete is less than uniform backer rod, or pipe insulation, or an old garden hose will help the astragal follow the contours. There is also a rubber sill dam, Storm Shield is one brand, that can be glued to the floor to help if there is a negative grade issue.

It is called an astragal, but to be clear the term astragal refers to a whole slew of items that are convex- like half round moldings, beaded moldings etc. I guess what I'm trying to say is the word astragal refers more to a shape than to a specific item.