Jump to content

Is there a technical name for this stuff?

Robert Jones

Recommended Posts

Could it be "Tex-cote"? Is it like a rubber coating? It was supposed to be better than paint. Tex-cote was sprayed on every school bungalow in So Cal that I went to (1960's-70's) and everyone peeled off. I don't know why but it was all the same color too, pale puke pink. Incredibly they are still in business.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...