Thanx to Hausdok

Thanks particularly for the Electrical manual. It has been a huge addition to my Library and helped me become comfortable in my area of least experience. I guess I speak for a lot of guys when I say, "Mike post some Time managemant tactics that you employ because you have to be one sharp cookie on the clock to get all this done."

Thanks for helping me be a better inspector.

Yes. Ditto. I concur. I am grateful for the work and effort Mike contributes to this board. And thank you all for your thoughts and professional insights. I am a self-confessed consistent lurker to these pages but don't post often. This is truly a valuable resource.

Cheers

P.S. What does Hausdok mean anyway? If its too personal that's fine by me.

Okay guys,

Enough already. You're going to have my head so swollen I won't be able to pull a T-shirt on over it. Anyway, it's really everyone who hangs out here that makes TIJ what it is. I'm only a very, very small part of it. I am very, very grateful to every one of you.

Oh, and the time management thing? Forget it. I'm the most disorganized mass of carbon-based life form on the planet. The only "tactic" I have is that I rarely sleep more than 4 hours a night and outside of work, and screwing around with TIJ I really don't have a life.

Und Ja, Herr Garcha hat recht, auf English bedeudet der Hausdok House Doc.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Originally posted by Richard Moore

Sorry Mike. You are just going to have to deal with the enlarged cranium issue.

My thanks too!

Dang! And I was so hoping to be able to wear a Zippy costume next holloween. I was looking forward to tying a bow around a pointy head.

OT - OF!!!

M.

Hi Terry,

Well, I'm not sure. It might have been one of the Army manuals that I offered to share with folks a while back. To tell you the truth, I don't remember because I've got a bunch of them. Perhaps he can come back on and give me the specific TM, FM, or ACC numbers and I'll be happy to send it, or them, to anyone else who wants them.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Yep,

I kinda figured that but which one? I have FM's, TM's, TC's, SMCT's. I've got a lot of stuff bogarted on 3 separate computers here. I need to know more. It's got a number on it. When you give me that, then I know which one(s) I sent you and I can make sure that anyone who wants a copy gets the same one(s).

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

AIPD

Army Correspondence Course Program

US Army Engineer School

Edition B

STP-5-51R12-SM-TG, Task 051-246-1104

Subcourse ENS5144, 5145, 5146, 5141

That is all the numbers I could find. Kind of reminds me of the scene from "Good Morning Vietnam." I'll dig out the actuall PDF file and see if there is anything there.

Hi,

No, that's not necessary. That's the Army correspondence course program. Every soldier is required to have a secondary MOS and most can obtain those by finishing a series of army correspondence courses that lead to award of the secondary. The STP CC's contain the meat of the MOS but aren't necessarily as detailed as a field manual (FM).

Those are the four electrical sub-courses for the combat engineers course. I'll see about uploading them into TIJ's download ibrary.

Thanks.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike