NYC inspector

Chad Fabry

Hi All,

Mr. Bryne has not responded to my clients attempts to contact him.

This is a construction defect case, involving heat pumps, improper building envelope sealing and construction methods, condensation/water intrusion issues and significant cosmetic issues prevalent throughout a series of condos. The structure is less than a year old in the NY City area.

It looks, from the photos I've seen, like the end result will be some court time.

Any other suggestions? Time is of the essence.

I will try to contact him and have him get in touch with you

Originally posted by Chad Fabry

Hi All,

Mr. Bryne has not responded to my clients attempts to contact him.

This is a construction defect case, involving heat pumps, improper building envelope sealing and construction methods, condensation/water intrusion issues and significant cosmetic issues prevalent throughout a series of condos. The structure is less than a year old in the NY City area.

It looks, from the photos I've seen, like the end result will be some court time.

Any other suggestions? Time is of the essence.

"Many folks don't realize that the profession started around 1955."

Based on terminology, there were "structural inspectors" long before they built the pyramids. They even used a crude but accurate liquid / bubble level. The builders back then also used the standard 3-4-5 trig ratio / process to make framing squares. Regardless of the date, whenever anyone builds any type of structure, there is a requirement for an inspector in order to maintain quality control.

Hopefully the inspector is smarter than the builder.