Is it me, or . . .

Bob White

...does something look different around here?

-to abide in the vine-[:-alien]

I'm not sure yet. I think there're some software gnomes dinking around with it, 'cuz nobody told me about it. I'm not going to say anything about it, until I know for certain weather or not they're finished.

Pesky gnomes. Anyone got any GnomeOff?[:-bonc01]

OT - OF!!!

M.

Hi All,

I've just spoken to the head gnome. They're still not finished dinking around with things, so expect things to switch up a little in the next few days until they've finished sprinkling the programming dust. For you that bypass the homepage and come right into the forums, click on "Home" and check out the new underwear TIJ is wearing. Kinda Kewl!

OT - OF!!!

M.

Snow is on the way tonight, so here is the latest mutant ninja tulip photos. Damn things are still only one leaf.

I have a big problem here at the office garden and you big time inspectors just don't seem to care.

Oh ya, the new design of TIJ is very nice!

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-004S.JPG

62.87 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-005S.JPG

77.29 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-006S.JPG

68.68 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-007S.JPG

72.02 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-008S.JPG

66.76 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-009S.JPG

72.51 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-010S.JPG

64.56 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif MVC-011S.JPG

63.49 KB

Les,

I, too, have a problem with tulips. I can't get rid of them!!! The people I bought my house from had the entire front yard as flower garden. I tore it all out, spent 2 days plucking bulbs out, then sodded. Every spring I have tulips poking up through my lawn. I dig the bulbs out and the next year there's more. The tulips are laughing at me.

-Brad

Originally posted by Brad Manor

I'm sure if I was trying to grow them, they would be more recalcitrant.

Yeah, and they probably wouldn't cooperate either. [:-dev3]

Brian G.

Les is Usually More,

His Knowledge is His Power,

Yet He's Helpless When Faced,

With a One-Leafed Foriegn Flower [:-headach

Nice functionality w/the "control bar"; if one would inadvertently scroll across the old bar, menus would drop down that I didn't intend to drop.

Cleaner layout overall; nicer.

Don't like the green color though; strange green. Get out the Pantone wheel & get a better green.

Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by kurt

Nice functionality w/the "control bar"; if one would inadvertently scroll across the old bar, menus would drop down that I didn't intend to drop.

Cleaner layout overall; nicer.

Don't like the green color though; strange green. Get out the Pantone wheel & get a better green.

I hope this improves the site navigation. About the green... I'm sure it looks a little different on monitors and I can easily change it... really just was sick of the blue-gray-brown look... gak! Maybe I will put up a switch later and you can change it to your fav!

Cleaner and easier to read on large screens was the plan...

I'm not finished the topic pages yet... so I would love to remove the little icon buttons (PM,ICQ,HOMEPAGE ETC) from the topic pages also. If you click on the user profile link to the left you still have access to those buttons.

Anyone going to be heart broken if the buttons disappear off the topic pages? Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

Michael Brown

DevWave Software Inc.

Hmmm,

On my monitor I'm seeing a two-tone bar with a deep kelly green on the bottom half fading to a lighter green on top of the bar. Very good contrast. Is that what others see or does it depend on whether one is using a CRT or a LCD monitor?

OT - OF!!!

M.

Weird! My color looks very crisp and contrast is good from dark green to light green. Don't know what to tell you about that. I suppose these things have color adjustments like televisions do. Maybe the screens just need tweaking a little.

Mike, what's the gnomeaning of this? Any idea?

OT - OF!!!

M.