Valleys are not supposed to be level?

RickSab

Here's another I could use your opinions on. This house has two interesting valleys. One on the front, and another in the middle. The middle one has several squares of roof dumping in it. Oh, the gutters on the dormer are open at the back at the bottom of that valley. I included a long shot of the house from the rear to give you an idea how much roof there is.

Thanks for your ideas on this one.

Rick

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif house.jpg

65.78 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif Front valley.jpg

81.19 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif Mid valley.jpg

32.16 KB

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif dormer.jpg

49.68 KB

Definitely a really crappy roof plan.

Putting a saddle in the middle of the mess might help, but it's hard to tell without seeing it up close and personal.

At this point, about all anyone could do to "improve" the situation would be to install WR Grace everywhere in and around the "valley". Personally, I call them pans, as in, a place that collects stuff.

Originally posted by Brandon Whitmore

My dang computer won't open any of the link's in this site for some reason. I have never had this problem before and have not changed any settings, etc. Any ideas? I click on the link, and the screen starts to open, but never does open completely.

Did you try clearing cookies and rebooting?