Exterior business card holders

qhinspect

I'm looking at getting a business card holder for the exterior of my truck. Anyone have these business card holder and would like to give their comment on what they like and don't like about them.

I noticed that one type has a snap shut cover while the other is spring shut. One has Velcro while the other is double sided tape.

Any thoughts?

Here is an example of what I'm talking about.

www.cardpockets.com

For 44 bucks?

Cant see it.

On nice days if you wanna give away BC's while you're inside, hang'em in a clear sleeve on a handle, or secure it with a rolled up window. Someplace.

On wet, nasty days, nobody's gonna be out there to get a card anyway.

The only people I meet from the street these days are folks who want to know if I'm hiring....

I found them as cheap as $19 which includes shipping. $19 is not bad.

I'm looking at doing something interesting on the tailgate of my truck (for advertising) which I hope will result in the kids and mothers talking about what they see and possibly remembering my companies name. The card holder is just a little added advertising.

Originally posted by qhinspect

I'm looking at doing something interesting on the tailgate of my truck (for advertising) which I hope will result in the kids and mothers talking about what they see and possibly remembering my companies name. ...

Image Insert:

2008101805940_trunkarmleg.jpg

75.14 KB

"We might save you an arm and a leg on your next home purchase!" ??? [;)]