Adding Graphics to my work truck

I'm wanting to go from my basic logo on my truck and add some graphics. Logo was the easy part but trying to figure out what type of graphics I want is a different story. I was just wondering how the guys that have graphics on their vehicle came up with the look. Did you just let the company you hired start from scratch, buy a program or did you use some other method?

Logo and lettering need to be cut from vinyl... so you need a vector file for the logo not a bitmap or jpg.

It's not usually something you can do yourself unless you have a vinyl cutter and a vector software like Adobe Illistrator or something similar.

Not sure what you have so far, but we make logos and graphics for trucks etc. if you need help. We usually create the files and you can find a sign cutter in your area to apply the vinyl.

Here's one from a few days ago:

Click to Enlarge
tn_200932215334_logo300.jpg

13.17 KB

Michael

www.devwave.com

I've got a semi-decent eye and a little bit of taste.

Between myself and the sign shop dude, we worked it out.

Look at the portfolio of the sign shop to see if they're doing the kind of work you'd like.

Don't be afraid to copycat, either. Why re-invent the wheel when it comes to nice graphics and application.

I got my job done somewhere between $500-$600. That included installation. Unless you're doing very small, easy graphics, it's best to let the shop apply it. It's tricky.