Google & Pac-Man

I've forgotten by now, but there was a system--i.e. how you directed Paccie through the tunnels--that would get you through two or three levels.

In today's world, Pac-Man would be armed with an Uzi, and the bad guys would turn into bloody pulps when they were chomped.

It takes me back as well. When I was doing my apprenticehsip in Borden we had a watering hole with 'Pinball' Machines and a Juke box, and level Pool tables. Then, almost overnight, all the high tech games showed up. Pac Man was the first.

The problem was they mounted it inside a table and the name of what we were playing wasnt shown. We had no idea the name....so we called it,,after many beers, munchie munchie. Many months later we disovered the name and thought it was a crap name and our was better....30 years ago, eh,,,,

It takes me back as well. When I was doing my apprenticehsip in Borden we had a watering hole with 'Pinball' Machines and a Juke box, and level Pool tables. Then, almost overnight, all the high tech games showed up. Pac Man was the first.

The problem was they mounted it inside a table and the name of what we were playing wasnt shown. We had no idea the name....so we called it,,after many beers, munchie munchie. Many months later we disovered the name and thought it was a crap name and our was better....30 years ago, eh,,,,

Munchie munchie. Now that is funny.