Werner ladder at Lowes

Robert Jones

13' LG, 21' LG (take off one set of the lower-section.. great for a 'lot of things'.. ) and a 32' extension ladder..

However, my 60mm scope, binoculars, and that 'eye-stick' are getting more use.... 'worth it'..

I have a 2 piece 13' chicken ladder for the occasional cirque-de-soleil maneuvers..

I had a 17'LG.. I sold it to a client.. It's useless for our profession...

I have ladder mitts on all ends of my LGs, spare mitts and "clean" mitts in a bag (for those odd interior circumstances when you are leaning on a finished wall).

BTW, I bought a box of great booties at Shu-Bee (GA).. they are in the pocket when I enter .. :)

Creating our own weekends is one of the things I like about our gig.

I can create a "weekend" in the middle of the week when I want to do something that's normally crowded on most folks weekends.

Sunday afternoon inspections aren't that unusual for me around here.

I swear it was there Scott. $58. I am guessing that was a nation wide price. I read it in a flyer that came in the newspaper.

I will drive by a few of their stores today, I'll stop in to take a look and see what they have.

They do blow things out towards the end of the year. Last year I picked up a 40pc screwdriver and socketdriver set for $5!