Shower - cold water pulsing

sheryl

Wow! You guys are great - I haven't used this forum before but you are all very helpful. Thank you!

I got money on her husband or kids screwin with her by slapping the hot water on and off in the kitchen.

When I was a kid I would point the shower head out over the tub rim and turn the tub/shower diverter to the shower position. Next person who turned the water on in the tub would get a surprise shower.

Wow! You guys are great - I haven't used this forum before but you are all very helpful. Thank you!

I got money on her husband or kids screwin with her by slapping the hot water on and off in the kitchen.

When I was a kid I would point the shower head out over the tub rim and turn the tub/shower diverter to the shower position. Next person who turned the water on in the tub would get a surprise shower.

I think that's a real dirty trick and a really funny one too, John.[;)]

You probably did that yesterday John. Geeze - just like Broker's Outpost. A lot of great people and a few that think your hardship (for lack of money) finds it a prime place to post childish responses.

sheryl,

Respectfully;

You were posting about a problem with a shower water supply. I don't really recognize that in itself as a hardship. Then you come in after the fact and mention (lack of money) as if I had known that previously. In that context, I don't understand your disgruntled attitude towards my post.

We can be a fun bunch here. I was just sharing my memories of the past in the nature of fun. I hope you can find solutions to your problems, whatever they may be.

I was always the first up to make coffee in the morning (before I bought an automatic). On April fools day, my sons would tape the hand sprayer on our kitchen sink with electricians tape so that when I turned on the water I got wet. I fell for it each year with a big smile. And a wet front. Sheryl seems a little bitchey so maybe she was on the receiving end of a prank once or twice.

You probably did that yesterday John. Geeze - just like Broker's Outpost. A lot of great people and a few that think your hardship (for lack of money) finds it a prime place to post childish responses.

Ok, you made me look. Now I understand the frustration. I can only imagine the number of childish responses she would have recieved after posting a plumbing question to the "BO".

Some of you guys need to be a little nicer.

I was referred to your site by a professional that I trust and was in hope of some serious solutions, which I did receive so thank you so much! To all of you that joked, sorry for my response. I should lighten up because in hindsite, it is funny.

It's never wise to join a new forum and start posting without spending some time reading threads and learning who the members are and what the culture is like. This is a great site with very knowledgeable posters and as far as I'm concerned everyone is very polite. Given that it's a forum for a specific group of professionals, the occasional non-pro question is tolerated well and answered helpfully. That is definitely not true on other similar forums I know of and use.