Fool Recovery

OK, last December I broke my back mountain biking. Fun times. Yesterday I was with two buddies riding the same trail. This photo is within 5 feet of where I landed on my head. It's a poor reinactment of my wreck, but it certainly shows my fool recovery![:-paperba

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012108162753_2012-10-07_15-12-26_670.jpg

57.96 KB

Denny, you are nuts - tain't no doubt about it.

Don' t have to worry about me trying that; I've never seen a bowling pin that could stand on it's head and I'm not about to try and be the first.

FWIW, I too have recovered pretty well from my own broken back but there isn't any way I'm going mountain biking. I'd look like a clown on one of those itsy bitsy bikes. One bump and it'd be off to the proc doc to have him do an exploratory to find the danged bike.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I still get weird popping sounds in my neck when I roll my head around, but they are getting less.

They'll get less but they'll never completely go away. The first time I hurt my neck vertebra was almost 40 years ago and when I roll my head around I still hear noises that sound like paper crinkling.

Doesn't bother me much though; it's drowned out by the tinitus.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike