Forced air with hot water

allseason

Cars are scavenging a waste product to make heat for the passenger compartment. It's >100% efficient from a climate control perspective.

If air was effective at moving heat then the heaters in the old air cooled VWs would have worked a whole lot better.

Hydro air works best in my climate as a solution for problem areas, like toe kick heaters. If I were trying to heat and cool a whole house I'd want two systems each optimized for their specific task. It'd be cheaper over the life of the equipment.

If air was effective at moving heat then the heaters in the old air cooled VWs would have worked a whole lot better.

seems like I had a VW in Germany that had a gasoline heater in it. I know I had a Tank Starter skid that had a gasoline heater and generator combined.

I call those systems hydro air

Yeah,

I know, so didn't the Corvair heaters. My family had a slough of those cars. They were the closest thing to having a snowplow one could have without having a snowplow. When everyone else was stuck, my family and uncles and cousins were all driving around thumbing our noses at the front-engined guys stuck in the ditch.

Anyway, my bad, like I said, I'd forgotten about those or I would never have said every auto on the planet was heated that way.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike