New York State Continuing Education Courses

Bill Kibbel

January 27, 28 and 29th- All 24 hours of the required NY CEU's

Held in Albion, NY, between Rochester and Buffalo.

Both presented by Chad Fabry of Inspector Central

Visit www.InspectorCentral.com for all details and to reserve your spot. Small, interactive classes in a great old building.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this, Bill.

Thanks for the kind words, Tom.

Les, I'd like to know what you've forgotten. Doug's course, not Douglas himself will be at the presentation.

Douglas Hansen's content and book make the 16 hour course really worthwhile. It's easy to look good while presenting excellent material.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fairly happy to say that we have room for exactly one more inspector at the classes beginning tomorrow on 10/21/16.

Show up at 8 AM and you can have the chair that's different from the other ones.

Snap peas and other seasonal produce haven't been popular in the past. I've discovered that as a group, home inspectors eat just one vegetable a year. So this time, I sent a guy (me) to pick up snacks. Look forward to an eclectic mix ranging from high quality snack bars to York Peppermint Patties.

I have no de-caf K-cups but I do have several types of real coffee. If you want de-caf, bring your own.

One more thing. I'll do my very best to ensure there is no election talk.

I'm fairly happy to say that we have room for exactly one more inspector at the classes beginning tomorrow on 10/21/16.

Show up at 8 AM and you can have the chair that's different from the other ones.

Snap peas and other seasonal produce haven't been popular in the past. I've discovered that as a group, home inspectors eat just one vegetable a year. So this time, I sent a guy (me) to pick up snacks. Look forward to an eclectic mix ranging from high quality snack bars to York Peppermint Patties.

I have no de-caf K-cups but I do have several types of real coffee. If you want de-caf, bring your own.

One more thing. I'll do my very best to ensure there is no election talk.

Sure. Now he brings in the good snacks.

Some advice for the students. If you have lunch at the Village House Restaurant, stay away from the bacon cheeseburger deluxe. You'll keep eating until you finish it. If you do, you'll be junk for the rest of the day.

You know it's going to be a good class when one of the attendees shows up with a suitcase full of reference materials and then spreads it out so it's handy.

Hansen's book provides the perfect course outline and content. The course is universally praised as challenging and informative.

A 20 veteran inspector left this comment: ... "the most challenging course I have ever attended".

We need a Hansen's for every trade. Heck, I'll bet I could get Louisiana Board approval to get credit for CE hours taken in Rochester once a year. Folks head for Las Vegas from all over the USA for CE so why not Rochester? It's much prettier there. I've seen it.

Marc