Bathroom furthest from water heater

Whalen68

I feel sorry for future home inspectors, becoming confronted by things within lavatory cabinet that are plugged into receptacles, as well as other strange things in houses of the future, trying to figure out what the dickens is going on.

Edited by Marc
  • Like 1

I ran into the new 'Google' thermostat the other day (insert swear words here).... I'm finding more non-intuitive cooking appliance control panels and such....      Then there is the every-once-in-a-while ground-source heat pump with 'smart wiring' house with the remote control skylight shades and the ceiling fans all remote and of course, you MUST have the drawers that close themselves!!   

(And of course, every outlet has child-safety protectors, the stove has those child-knobs, etc etc).. "Just like the house I grew up in".. 

On 2/6/2021 at 2:36 AM, Rob Amaral said:

(And of course, every outlet has child-safety protectors, the stove has those child-knobs, etc etc).. "Just like the house I grew up in".. 

I call those damned things anti-inspector devices. Yung would go around the house and remove every one of those while I was doing the contract with the client. Otherwise, if I'd run into one the client was liable to hear a little bit of the slightly salty language I tend to use when my curmudgeon comes out.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike