belly band

Chad Fabry

I've been privy to series of emails discussing bellybands and their proper installation. From what I get by reading responses and using my decoder ring, it may be just Z flashing. If it is Z flashing I'll be mildly irritated because I've googled my butt off looking for belly band. One caveat: if you turn off the safe search option, "belly band" does return some interesting sites.

Someone. please settle this for me. I can't eat, I can't sleep. It seems all I can do is drink merlot.

Chad...If someone was discussing a belly band at the exterior of a house, I would guess that it's the mostly decorative wide horizontal board or molding often used at the transition from bevel to shingle sidings, or just to break up an otherwise boring vertical "wall-o-siding". Of course, that would need appropriate flashing.

Did I mention that's just a guess? It could also be Scott's waistline, but I believe that is self flashing...and not a pretty sight when it is!

Originally posted by Scottpat

My belly band is a 44 incher

Hmm. That's the same size as my "belly band."

I've been meaning to do something about it for some time. Are there any TIJers interested in starting a weight loss competition to be finalized at Inspection World in January?

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Originally posted by Jim Katen

Originally posted by Scottpat

My belly band is a 44 incher

Hmm. That's the same size as my "belly band."

I've been meaning to do something about it for some time. Are there any TIJers interested in starting a weight loss competition to be finalized at Inspection World in January?

- Jim Katen, Oregon