Inspection World 2008-- worth going?

Originally posted by Phillip

Originally posted by charlieb

Wrong "string" of thought Phillip.

Then what is the right "string" of thought Charlie?[;)]

I was ambushed! Phillip grabbed me in a headlock while Chris (from Montgomery, AL) pinned my arms behind my back! I fought like a tiger, but I was outnumbered and taken by surprise. They wrestled me into a joint called "Lipstixx", where barely-clad young women took turns dancing around a brass pole while getting even less clad! I was forced to grin, whoop, and generally cut-up like a redneck, all while slipping dollars into G-strings

[:-party]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by charlieb

I was ambushed! Phillip grabbed me in a headlock while Chris (from Montgomery, AL) pinned my arms behind my back! I fought like a tiger, but I was outnumbered and taken by surprise. They wrestled me into a joint called "Lipstixx", where barely-clad young women took turns dancing around a brass pole while getting even less clad! I was forced to grin, whoop, and generally cut-up like a redneck, all while slipping dollars into G-strings

Plagiarist! Dream up your own lies, will ya? [:-irked][;)]

Brian G.

Noted Dreamer-Upper [^]

Hmm,

I'm guessing some wives are able to read this forum too and these gents are desperately trying to keep their plumbing in place.

We've got them where we want them, guys. I can come on here using their user name and describe all sorts of things that they did. What say we take them to the cleaners. We oughta each at least get an IR camera out of this, waddaya say?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! [:-devil]

Hey guys you can't get blood from a turnip,especially during these times.Going to the Bourbon St. ballet is a cultural experience that will help us inspectors be well rounded people.I guess Phillip,Brian and I were the only attendees that that recieved education outside of the Hilton.Chris K.

Originally posted by sirch

Hey guys you can't get blood from a turnip,especially during these times.Going to the Bourbon St. ballet is a cultural experience that will help us inspectors be well rounded people.I guess Phillip,Brian and I were the only attendees that that recieved education outside of the Hilton.Chris K.

I was the DW (designated walker) for a group of guys. I started out herding two lost soles and ended up with five I had to walk back to the Hilton. It was a flashback to Austin, TX and the group I walked back from Coyote Ugly's to the hotel. It's kind of fun being the only sober one in a group.