Local boy makes good

Hey friends,

Our very own Kurt (the man who put the MIT in Mitenbuler) got his name in the paper! Surf on over to http://www.nashscene.com/cgi-bin/articl ... er_Shelter and while you're at it, email your local newspaper editor and ask them why they haven't bought this guy's column yet.

Then thank the Good Lord that a paper from the state that gave us the Scopes trial still has sense enough not to include photos if either one of these mooks.

Oh man, can I relate to that. My parents lost the keys to our house within a week of moving in, so we just never locked the doors (day or night) for about 15 years. We used to go on vacation for a week (camping) and leave the windows open under the front porch so the house wouldn't get stale. Never lost anything. Those were the days.

Never been involved in a girlfriend war though. Sounds nasty. [-crzwom]

More great entertainment from Jowers Inc. Say Kurt, where did you say that lake house was? [:-dev3]

Brian G.

Oh the irony of it.[:-dunce] Many yearss ago while living in a sleepy Ohio college town I decided I should replace the lock in the front door with the big glass pane in it with a double keyed deadbolt. We had already lived in the house for about a year and rarely locked the doors. The very night of the day that I installed el lochissimo machissimo someone[:-pirate] broke into the house, kicking in the entire door and frame. [:-banghead]

Originally posted by Brian G.

Oh man, can I relate to that. My parents lost the keys to our house within a week of moving in, so we just never locked the doors (day or night) for about 15 years. We used to go on vacation for a week (camping) and leave the windows open under the front porch so the house wouldn't get stale. Never lost anything. Those were the days.

Never been involved in a girlfriend war though. Sounds nasty. [-crzwom]

More great entertainment from Jowers Inc. Say Kurt, where did you say that lake house was? [:-dev3]

Brian G.

I bet it is Lake Gitchegumee!

Growing up in Detroit I spent many summers in South Haven. Great place. I seem to remember something about loss of virginity on the lake Michigan beach. It was so long ago I now view virginity in terms of my great grandchildren. There used to be a place named "Butters" I wonder if it's still there.

NORM SAGE

Originally posted by kurt

South Haven, Michigan. It's a nice place, & I was blessed to have the Jowers'es as guests. He's even cooler in person than he is in writing, if that's possible.

***Last summer, my friend Kurt loaned us Jowerses his lake house for a week. Kurt, gentleman that he is, met us at the house and showed us how to work all the appliances, the multi-lever outdoor shower and the mosquito-proof tree house.***

Ok, very impressed (about the lake house that is.) [:D]

Just a joke Kurt. Being able to sit & kibitz with both of you would be a real treat.

Originally posted by Terence McCann

***Last summer, my friend Kurt loaned us Jowerses his lake house for a week. Kurt, gentleman that he is, met us at the house and showed us how to work all the appliances, the multi-lever outdoor shower and the mosquito-proof tree house.***

Ok, very impressed (about the lake house that is.) [:D]

Just a joke Kurt. Being able to sit & kibitz with both of you would be a real treat.

I'm glad you feel that way, 'cause I feel the same way. It would be cool if we could all get together & yak it up someday. I feel like I'm best friends w/just about everyone in here, although I've only been in a face to face w/ a couple of ya. Someday, I hope.....