ouch!

Guess the union doesn't know much about diversification.

In my experience, unions are attracted to guys like Madoff like matter is attracted to a black hole.

If your portfolio is out performing every other portfolio by, oh say 50%, it should make you stop and wonder why other folks don't make the same investments.

Originally posted by Chad Fabry

Guess the union doesn't know much about diversification.

In my experience, unions are attracted to guys like Madoff like matter is attracted to a black hole.

If your portfolio is out performing every other portfolio by, oh say 50%, it should make you stop and wonder why other folks don't make the same investments.

That's the 500 billion dollar question now isn't it?

Where were you two guys when all those silly money managers needed you? I bet Stevie Spielberg wishes he would have checked with you first.

This guy duped some of the smartest people in the business and I'm sure he did it with the promise of diversification.

I may be one of the lucky ones. I took my annuity in October when the shit was hitting the fan and before they froze the accounts.

Meanwhile back at the penthouse, this cat is wearing an ankle bracelet instead of stripes. Here's an acronym for you W T F