If ya peel the label off a soup can...

AHI in AR

Did you ever plug a leak in your radiator hose with a golf tee and duct tape??? Got me home! I had more fun when I was broke!

Go Sox...............[8D]

Used a toothpick.

I don't recall ever needing to patch a radiator hose with anything unusual, but I can tell you from experience that a properly sized sheet metal screw makes a dandy quick patch for a nail puncture that's allowing leakage in a tire. In fact, I drove around with that screw in place for a year or so until it was time for new tires. The head wore off, but it never leaked. I've actually done it a couple of times since. When you do a lot of new construction jobs, nail attacks seem to be unavoidable.

Did you ever plug a leak in your radiator hose with a golf tee and duct tape??? Got me home! I had more fun when I was broke!

Go Sox...............[8D]

Used a toothpick.

I don't recall ever needing to patch a radiator hose with anything unusual, but I can tell you from experience that a properly sized sheet metal screw makes a dandy quick patch for a nail puncture that's allowing leakage in a tire. In fact, I drove around with that screw in place for a year or so until it was time for new tires. The head wore off, but it never leaked. I've actually done it a couple of times since. When you do a lot of new construction jobs, nail attacks seem to be unavoidable.

Hey Kevin,

Up here they call that a studded snow tire.