Headlight and Confession of a Father

randynavarro

Two Christmases ago, my children received sleeping bags and headlights from their grandparents.

I quickly confiscated the headlights and have been using them for my business.

I can no longer live with myself and have vowed to return the headlights back to their rightful owners.

I would like suggestions on a new headlight. I'm spoile by my Fenix but don't need anything as bright. But certainly brighter than the hardware store variety.

There. . . .I feel better now.

Two Christmases ago, my children received sleeping bags and headlights from their grandparents.

I can no longer live with myself and have vowed to return the headlights back to their rightful owners.

I would like suggestions on a new headlight. I'm spoile by my Fenix but don't need anything as bright. But certainly brighter than the hardware store variety.

Check out a diving shop.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

You are still a bad, bad man. The fires of perdition await you. Wanna tell us about the Halloween candy you stole?

hehehehehe

My kids got me a baseball cap with 5 LEDs in the visor. It's great for crawlspaces.

Also - and I have this on good authority - if you wear one of those while you hold up a 7-eleven, the glare from the lights will obscure your face and you won't be recognizable on the security tape.

(However, it won't obscure the tatoos on your arms, which the local constable, who happens to know you, might recognize and use as a basis for your arrest.)

Also, later on, when they ask you whether or not you can afford a lawyer, don't say, "Well I coulda except they took away the money that I stole."

- Jim in Oregon