Cold and Dank

hausdok

Hmm,

Just curious. Does anyone else suddenly feel like he's lying in a cold and dank crawlspace or a tunnel in a mountain staring at a piece of paper taped to the foundation walls?

I dunno, Mike; it might have been great pre-halloween but now it's sort of, well, creepy. I don't like to be reminded of what I have to face several times a week.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I like it. Keep mixing it up.

A clearer image wouldn't hurt. This one is over pixilated esp. at upper left but pretty much all over.

How about putting together a collage of shots? A quilt of HI madness and everyday angst.

Heck Mike,

I think the background is just one photo, so to have a collage we have to sort of put everything onto one basic slide. You're a photo guy. You probably know how to do that better than we do. Shall we all shower your email with a bunch of home inspection shots for you to form into one collage?

Better yet, maybe you've got one of those killer sylized pictures you'd like to see up here as the background. Maybe it can be posted with a "Background by Mike Lamb" or something. I don't really know, 'cuz I have no idea how this stuff works, but maybe that could be done.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I like it. Keep mixing it up.

A clearer image wouldn't hurt. This one is over pixilated esp. at upper left but pretty much all over.

How about putting together a collage of shots? A quilt of HI madness and everyday angst.

Heck Mike,

Shall we all shower your email with a bunch of home inspection shots for you to form into one collage?

No. At least not right now.

The top and bottom need to stay dark so the forum title and other text is clearly visible. The left and right could have border photos. Maybe 4 per side, 6, 8? Whatever fits best. It would be fun to try to come up with something. I'll try to come up with a template when time permits.

I do like this foundation background, it's just stretched a little much to give decent resolution.