Vicariously Enjoying Hershey

Hi All,

If you enjoy classic cars but circumstances always seem to have prevented you from visiting the annual AACA show in Hershey, PA, you might enjoy visiting this guy's website. The guy seems to be a professional photographer and his shots are awsome.

Click Here!

I think one of these would make a cool inspection truck.

Click Here

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

That would be a cool inspection ride. I'm currently searching for another inspection vehicle. I keep losing mine to the pest control company. I'll probably just buy another truck. I still think one of the Chevy HHR panel trucks would be a cool ride but they don't have much legroom and I'm 6'2. Looked at a Ford Flex today but its just way to plush for an inspection vehicle.

Thanks, Mike. My finger's tired from clicking thru 200 pics. Wow.

For my work vehicle, I think I'll take the black '41 Willys pickup.

I see they had a '53 Studebaker Lowboy there. My brother had one with a 289 V8, the original American sports car. But no room for ladders.

I think the Aussie 1950 Chev coupe/pickup is fake. It's a cut up sedan. If they never made sedan pickups for Americans, why would they make them for Aussies? In 1950, the rear fender was bolted to the body with a welt in the seam. That one appears to have the fender molded to the body like the '51 and later.

It's not fake,

There were Chevy, Ford and Studebaker plants in Australia in the 50's and the Aussies tend to like small pickups on car chassis. Back in 2004 when I was down in Vegas one of the Aussie guests went bonkers over my Baja when I pulled up next to his rental and parked. You'd have thought I had the Hope Diamond in that thing the way he was drooling.

The Ute has been around for a long time and they're still being made. Check these out and the 1937 model at one of these links.

Click here

http://restored-classics.com/capricornia/rally1/18.html"]Click here[/url]

Click here

Click here

Click here

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike