Wood framed flue?

Yes. Fiber cement.

This house was just extensively renovated with this same mentality. In short, the renovation ruined the house. That's how I summed my verbal to the client, the agent's eyes big as golf balls. I made sure she was nearby, revenge for repeatedly insulting my intelligence.

Marc

Marc, was this agent double-ending the deal? I hate that.

The client pays for the 'confidential' info, and the seller's agent, supposedly working for both parties, gets an earful, even taking notes sometimes.

I will ask the clients if they want privacy, but often enough, they don't think it's a big deal if the double-ending agent hangs around.

There is talk here about banning this practice, but so far, it is still allowed.

The guy knew what he was doing; covering up all the crap so he could flip the house. Is there a book being sold to these flippers showing how to make it look pretty to sell quickly?

I just came back from setting a Radon at a flipper that I will inspect on Saturday and found a new steel door with a big window installed between the garage and house. Looks like it will be a long Report this weekend.

Marc, was this agent double-ending the deal? I hate that.

She was. She specifically said so. I once got into it a few years ago with a double agent for suggesting to my client that her interests couldn't be ethically represented by an agent also representing the seller. I had to shut up. He had the law on his side.

Marc

The guy knew what he was doing; covering up all the crap so he could flip the house. Is there a book being sold to these flippers showing how to make it look pretty to sell quickly?

I just came back from setting a Radon at a flipper that I will inspect on Saturday and found a new steel door with a big window installed between the garage and house. Looks like it will be a long Report this weekend.

Have any of you guys ever planted one of those miniature wireless nanny cams in a house to monitor what happens to those cannisters after you've left the premises? Bet if you did you could get some good stuff for America's Dumbest Criminals or some other kind of quasi comedy/reality show.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Now there's an idea, Mike. Hope someone tries it. My RadaLink monitor already has tamper detection on it. And a couple of times tests were invalidated.

Marc: she CAN ethically represent both clients. She just CAN'T DO HER BEST for either one. Whether she'll BE ethical is a different question. Never understand how buyers don't get the issue with those double enders.

Ezra: Be aware that there are some steel doors with windows that comply with fire rating requirements.

Ezra: Be aware that there are some steel doors with windows that comply with fire rating requirements.

That would be 100 square inches, or less, of 1/4 inch wire glass in a rated frame assembly.

You should also be aware that hundreds of people are severly injured every year in accidents involving wire glass, because it is not impact resistant, and that many jurisdictions are prohibiting it's use.

That would be 100 square inches, or less, of 1/4 inch wire glass in a rated frame assembly.

You should also be aware that hundreds of people are severly injured every year in accidents involving wire glass, because it is not impact resistant, and that many jurisdictions are prohibiting it's use.

Check out Firelite Plus