Jump to content


Chad Fabry

Recommended Posts

There is no 110.20 in the 2011 NEC.

Looks like ity should be 110.28.

110.28 Enclosure Types. Enclosures (other than surrounding

fences or walls) of switchboards, panelboards, industrial

control panels, motor control centers, meter sockets,

enclosed switches, transfer switches, power outlets, circuit

breakers, adjustable-speed drive systems, pullout switches,

portable power distribution equipment, termination

boxes, general-purpose transformers, fire pump controllers,

fire pump motors, and motor controllers, rated not

over 600 volts nominal and intended for such locations,

shall be marked with an enclosure-type number as shown

in Table 110.28.Table 110.28 shall be used for selecting these enclosures

for use in specific locations other than hazardous

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...