The Allstate ad

I understand the bills need to get paid, but could you call Allstate and see if they can get rid of the superhero, "Home Inspection Expert", who keeps appearing in their ad?

Can't they substitute Pee wee Herman or someone else with the same inspection expertise?

I'd hate to think visitors might confuse his face in an ad here, with the forum lending him any credibility.

For the past few weeks or whatever, we've had ad banners under the threads. A number of them were from Allstate, and sometimes have Mr. Wonderful's picture.

I haven't shopped them or the one under this thread either. I also have a habit of clearing cookies immediately after, if I do shop for something.

I'm surprised nobody else has seen it.

I read that Carter Oosterhouse signed with Allstate to be their "face" in bunch of home related stuff. House stuff is taking on the form of restaurant stuff; celebrity chef's, celebrity house experts.

He's the LA version of Mike Holme's, supermodel hunk, supported himself as carpenter, got "found", he's got a blog, home advice column, etc.

He's not going away.

I read that Carter Oosterhouse signed with Allstate to be their "face" in bunch of home related stuff. House stuff is taking on the form of restaurant stuff; celebrity chef's, celebrity house experts.

He's the LA version of Mike Holme's, supermodel hunk, supported himself as carpenter, got "found", he's got a blog, home advice column, etc.

He's not going away.

He's been around for a while. HGTV and other.

Cool. Him, Pee Wee, or even the girl that shows up on some, but not Mikey. Not here. [;)]