Olsen furnace blower never shuts off

Mrmcnelly

Hi, I have an Olsen model HAS 80AH serial U-6291 furnace. I want to replace that little box with the white pull in pull out auto manual fan switch in hopes of stopping the blower motor from running full time. I called Honeywell and they can't figure out what unit to sell me lol. Haven't been able to get a hold of Olsen yet. Also can't find anything on that particular furnace on the Internet. Can anyone help me find what I need to replace that part?

The furnace is ancient but the stat is new. But it's been doing this with the new stat and the old one. It's not the stat. I'm positive it's the switch. Just want to order one without going home. So like I said just if anyone has any resources to use with my model and serial number then maybe they could help me out.

Have you checked your thermostat to see that you don't have it set to fan "on"?

If you follow Plummen's advice, be sure to cut power to the furnace first. If not, and you short the switch to the cabinet, you'll blow a fuse on the circuit board.

[:-thumbu]I kind of took for granted he would shut the power off first.

Lol I know it's the part I'm looking for to fix my problem. If I can troubleshoot it down to the specific part and ask for help finding the old pt number, well then that's all I needed. I finally found some literature on older Olsen furnaces on a computer and ordered the part. Well the updated part number. Thanks tho