Spring Must Have Sprung

hausdok

Holy Mackerel Annie!

It's a bright sunny day here in the Seattle area. I just drove over to my wife's church to check their roof out for a suspected leak and discovered that it was 47 degrees in the shade. I was literally sweating by the time I got off that roof and out of that attic. Had to shuck my jacket. Wasn't comfortable till I got down to my polo shirt.

If this is spring, I think it's freakishly early this year.

OT - OF!!!

M.

Ok guys, bad topic.

Last Friday I wore a snowmobile suit for my job. Today we had 15 degrees for the high and tonight they're talking about -4. Even with last weekend's 45 degrees and rain we still have about 6 inches of snow. I'm hearing about minus 30s in the Dakotas.

Just because you aren't sharing any warmth with us doesn't mean we won't share any cold with you. Better be nice!

Originally posted by hausdok

Yeah,

Today's job was a B***h! Had to strip off the windbreaker and go down to the short-sleeved polo shirt and jeans. I was still sweating by the time I got done with the attic and crawl.

OT - OF!!!

M. [}:)]

No joke! I'm havin to run the A/C. It hit 70 today. Coolin off now tho' Low of 60 tonight

Originally posted by Eric B

Ok guys, bad topic.

Last Friday I wore a snowmobile suit for my job. Today we had 15 degrees for the high and tonight they're talking about -4. Even with last weekend's 45 degrees and rain we still have about 6 inches of snow. I'm hearing about minus 30s in the Dakotas.

Just because you aren't sharing any warmth with us doesn't mean we won't share any cold with you. Better be nice!

Can I interest you in a nice home?[:-bigmout We get more Cubs/Bears fans at our games than the home team!