Netbook Sale - Holy Mackeral Annie!

You really have to shop around before you plunk down any coin on a netbook. I was seriously looking at netbooks last year for my son at Christmas time and ended up with a laptop instead. I got a very nicely equipped Compaq, with the "throw it on the floor and jump on it" replacement plan and sales tax for under $400. It even came with MS Office.

Tom

Speaking of Holy Mackeral...

The new abstract painting of Custer's Last Stand is now on display here in Chicago. It's huge. At the top of the picture is a large fish with a halo glowing above the fish's head.

Below the fish are thousands of native americans having intercourse.

Title of picture is "Holy Mackeral, look at all those f**cking indians".

Speaking of Holy Mackeral...

The new abstract painting of Custer's Last Stand is now on display here in Chicago. It's huge. At the top of the picture is a large fish with a halo glowing above the fish's head.

Below the fish are thousands of native americans having intercourse.

Title of picture is "Holy Mackeral, look at all those f**cking indians".

Jerry Simon & Redd Fox. Twins separated at birth?

We've been directing inspectors to the CTL2go tablet for $499. Meant for school kids, it's got a rubber handle, is water resistant and has a very hard case. You check out the details at http://www.ctlcorp.com/v4/p-715-ctl-2go ... -home.aspx . It's a little more expensive than the netbook obviously but for a tablet $499 is the best you'll do, especially with a 9" screen. The handwriting recognition is really good too.

I picked up the CTL2Go a few weeks ago; it's a wonderful little machine, but the keyboard will challenge folks that are not excellent typists. I really like it.

This netbook is so in demand, the company is unable to fill orders; their website is telling folks to get in line and wait.

Kurt, glad you're liking it :) Most guys are telling me it's taking about 10-14 days to get theirs, which is about how long I waited. One of the inspectors here in CA I talked to did a 5 hour, 4600 square foot house + outbuildings and still had about an hours battery left.

Train the handwriting recognition. Once you've used it a few times it works great! I have little hard time with the small keyboard too so I avoid it and just write on the screen. I can get 5-6 words at a time, tap the enter button on the handwriting software and keep writing.

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up the CTL2Go a few weeks ago; it's a wonderful little machine, but the keyboard will challenge folks that are not excellent typists. I really like it.

This netbook is so in demand, the company is unable to fill orders; their website is telling folks to get in line and wait.

I have three of these all brand new and one needs a new home if interested drop me a note celambert123@yahoo.com

Chuck